Wednesday 9 January 2008

Exorcism

Just when you think they can't get any dafter, you see this in The Telegraph: "The Roman Catholic Church has vowed to "fight the Devil head-on" by training hundreds of priests as exorcists."

As a footnote I see 'A Roman Catholic bishop has caused fury in Spain by claiming that some teenagers "want to be abused". Bishop Bernardo Alvarez of Tenerife told a newspaper: "There are 13-year-olds who are are in agreement and even want it; even, if you don't watch out, provoking you."'

Bernardo looks like one to watch.

2 comments:

Roger said...

As I have previously stated I am not well at the moment so there is no need for me to visit your plastic hedgehog for as we know if I would like to go but am unable due to ill health I still get the benefit.
St Peter here I come!

Roger said...

Sorry chaps this comment should have been for the reformation piece.I blame my parents!!!